SI6432 switches are an additional variant of the industry leading SA6432 switches from [E³].
In addition to all standard features of the SA switches SI6432 switches offer
- over 10,000 RGB colors
- inverse transmissive LCD
- extended command set
The Extended Command Set allows for
- Write Display data with 8 data bits per transmitted data byte
- Turn Display OFF, while maintaining bitmap
- Turn Display ON; restoring last transferred bitmap
- Additional color command including more than 100 brightness settings
- Grouping of keys for simultaneous addressing and changing of color settings (flashing)
SI6432 switches are only available in 64x32 pixel resolution and do not support Legacy Mode™.
back to top of the page